With so many oil concoctions out there, it can be hard choosing the right anti-aging oils for your skin.
Facial oils have so many benefits for your skin. They provide the essential fatty acids and nutrients that your skin needs. They build up your skin’s resilience and protection against environmental stressors. They are multi-purpose and a-must for your anti-aging skincare routine.
In this video, I talk about my favorite anti-aging carrier oils and essential oils for the skin. There are so many others that I don’t talk about here. For example, Rose Geranium, Neroli, and more. If you’re curious what oils work for different skin types, have a look at this previous post.
You can add these essential oils to your skincare regimen by mixing them into your skincare products. You can also simply buy products which contain these oils in them. Always remember to dilute essentials oil in a carrier oil before applying on the skin. Essential oils have potent qualities and should not be used by pregnant women without consulting a health professional.
I will link my favorite green beauty products which contain these oils in my store below:
- Helena Lane Rose and Frankincense Moisturizer
- Helena Lane Argan and Frankincense facial oil
- Helena Lane Rose and Frankincense Hyaluronic Serum
- Cocoon Apothecary Rosehip facial oil (perfect for adding your own essential oils)
- Cocoon Apothecary Rose Dew Facial Toner
- Schmear Naturals Rosehip and Seabuckthorn facial oil