Toronto Skincare Consultations
One on one skincare consultations
Skincare can feel complicated – but it doesn’t have to be. Whether you’ve got ‘unhappy skin’ or want to switch to greener products but aren’t sure where to start (or both!), I can help you:
- Understand your green skincare options
- Select the right ones for you
- Learn to use your products in a way that makes your skin feel healthy and beautiful – from the inside out.
… all for a one-time investment of just
$75 CAD (for 30 minutes) or $135 CAD (for 60 minutes)
HOW IT WORKS
Green Beauty Skincare Consultations are 30 or 60 minutes long and take place via Zoom. Here’s an overview of how to get started and what to expect:
- Purchase and schedule a consultation.
- Complete the onboarding questionnaire – so I have an idea of your goals and starting point when we meet.
- Show up at our designated time with a clean face, ready for a fun and super informative chat.
- Receive your recommendations and a link to your consult recording via email for future reference – plus a 10% discount code to use at our store should you wish to purchase any recommended products directly from me (which there is no pressure to do!)
The green beauty difference
Despite what the multi-billion dollar cosmetics industry would like you to believe, it's absolutely possible to look and feel great using a handful of natural products made with non-toxic ingredients – and I’m here to show you the way.
My name is Maria Velve, a certified make-up artist and green beauty expert on a mission to connect you with clean and effective Canadian products and teach you how to use them in a way that makes you feel fresh, confident, and – most importantly – like yourself.
As a busy entrepreneur and mom of two, I understand the importance of solutions that fit both your lifestyle and your budget. My goal is to provide you with simple advice, tips, and techniques - based on your comfort level, skin type, goals, and lifestyle – in a friendly, warm, and approachable way.
HOW GREAT WOULD IT FEEl...
…to check ‘figure out skincare’ off your to-do list, once and for all?
In a single session with me you’ll receive the personalized skincare advice you need to:
- Understand exactly what YOUR skin needs
- Select and purchase green products with confidence
- Increase confidence in the products you use
- Say goodbye to guesswork and ‘cookie-cutter’ regimes
- Nourish your skin naturally and promote its health from the inside out
- Reduce your toxic load (if you’ve been using conventional products until now)
- Support local/Canadian
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below are the questions we hear most often regarding Green Beauty Skincare Consultations. If you’re wondering something we haven’t answered here, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Q: Should I book 30 minutes or 60 minutes?
A: It depends on how much help you are looking for. In 30 minutes, I can answer your Qs, provide alternatives with demonstrations for two to three products. If you’re looking for a more in-depth conversation or want advice on more than a few products/your entire skincare regime, 60 minutes is the way to go.
Q: How do you demonstrate products virtually?
A: Great question! I’ll show you the product options, walk you through the benefits of each one and, in some cases, apply some to myself – to show you how it covers, absorbency, etc. The next best thing to being able to feel/try the products yourself!
Q: Do you always recommend the same products and/or lines?
A: No – because not every line is suited to every person. I carry a carefully curated and vetted selection of Canadian brands from which I will select the right product for you – or provide you with a few suitable options to choose from yourself. I’ll never recommend something that isn’t a fit based on your needs, skin type and/or preferences (for example, I would never recommend a rose-scented product if you hate the smell of rose!)
Q: Are you going to tell me to replace all the products I currently use?
A: No way! Rome wasn’t built in a day and your skincare regime doesn’t need to be either; I will never tell you to throw out a perfectly good product ( so long as it’s not harming your skin or causing unwanted results). Rather I’ll give you options to consider once your current supply runs out.
Q: How long is the consultation?
A: 30 minutes or 60 minutes – which is typically more than adequate, considering you will share some preliminary information with me through your onboarding questionnaire. If you think you need more time – or you want to combine a makeup consultation with a skincare consultation – please feel free to reach out for a customized appointment.